Sirui N-3204X Professional Tripod
The N-3204X tripod is one of Sirui’s tallest tripods. When you need a tall, rugged, heavy-duty model, but still want it to be compact, nothing comes close to the N-3204X (originally named the M-3204X).
The N-3204X extends to 69.6 in. (177cm), yet folds down to only 20 in. (51cm)!
It has a uniquely designed leg mechanism that lets you to move the legs up 180°. This allows the tripod to be folded significantly smaller than comparably sized tripods with conventional leg designs.
Simply depress the leg angle lock and invert the legs 180°.
Features That Make a Difference!
Forging Provides Greater Strength and Reduced Weight
Instead of using traditional casting technology that is typical of tripod construction, Sirui is a pioneer who adopted the forging technique in manufacturing. During the forging process, the deformation and recrystallization of metal causes the structure of the metal to be more welded together and compact – greatly increasing its strength-to-weight ratio.
Consistent structure – forging Inconsistent structure – casting
Forging ensures the integrity of metallic fibers so that it remains consistent inside & out. This allows Sirui to build thinner, lighter components with exceptional strength and durability. In fact, the forging process can create parts that are stronger than those manufactured by any other metalworking process!
8 Layers of Carbon Fiber for Superior Load Capacity
Sirui is one of the few manufacturers who make their own Carbon fiber leg tubes. The use of 100% carbon fiber and 8 cross pattern layers, makes Sirui tripods capable of supporting impressive load capacities, while providing a lightweight product. In addition to providing high strength and low weight, carbon fiber is also highly resistant to temperature changes, friction (no need for lubrication) and corrosion.
Convert From Pro Tripod to Pro Monopod in a Flash!
The detachable leg lets you transform your tripod into a monopod! This unique design reduces the amount of photo equipment you need to carry, making your camera bag or backpack lighter. And it’s really convenient when tripods are not allowed or when you’re shooting in tight spaces.
Temperature Tolerance Test
Photographers often work in extreme environments, such as blazing deserts or sub-zero mountaintops. It is vital that their equipment works under these conditions. That is why Sirui torture-tests all of their products – under conditions that far exceed what most people will ever experience (-40° ~ 100°C/-40° ~ 212°F). Sirui is the first Chinese manufacturer to continuously perform the 4-hour test on all tripod, monopod and ball head models.
Certified Longevity Tests For Quality & Reliability
For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism. In order to confirm the quality and reliability of Sirui tripods, an independent testing lab (SGS) subjected the leg angle lock spring mechanisms to exhaustive longevity tests. The test reports showed that even after 100,000 actuations, the springs continued to perform perfectly!
• Economical aluminum or lightweight carbon fiber
• Low angle shooting and a reversible center column for unique perspectives and macro photography.
• The split center column converts into a short center column and the longer section can fit on the monopod for added height!
• Retractable Steel Spikes add stability when shooting outdoors and conveniently store inside the slip-resistant rubber foot.
• 1/2 Turn Twist Leg Locks for maximum reliability and stability. Simply twist the rubber leg locks 1/2 turn and the legs will extend by themselves.
• Double headed, reversible screw that accommodates 1/4” and 3/8” tripod sockets. You can directly connect to any camera, lens or head.
• Keyed, grooved channel center column prevents the center column from twisting – providing additional stability and safety for your photographic equipment.
• Custom Anodized Surface Treatment makes all metal surfaces highly resistant to wear and increases durability and weather resistance. Anodizing is an environmentally safe electrochemical process.
As with all Sirui professional photographic products, Sirui N-X Series Professional Tripods come with Sirui’s 6 year warranty!