Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, photographers and videographers need a high quality, stable tripod.
There are so many questions you need to ask before you make an investment in a tripod system. Where to begin??
Learn & Explore Series Episode 94
Well, thanks to blog sites like PhotographyTalk.com, you can find a lot of the answers in one place! And to make life even easier, today we have a video created by PhotographyTalk.com that explains these topics and so much more!
The topics include:
- What’s new for 2014?
- With today’s low light cameras, why do you need a tripod?
- What type of cameras are these designed for?
- What type of photographers are these tripods designed for?
- What are the benefits of carbon fiber vs aluminum?
- How do you determine what height the tripod should be?
- What features do you look for in a tripod?
- Can you expound a little about a center column – its importance and use?
- What makes the T-OX series tripod so unique?
- What kind of warranty do these tripods have?
- And much more!