New Sirui T-005X/025X Tripod Kit
At the 2013 PMA show in Las Vegas, Sirui introduced the second generation of their most popular tripod series – the ultra-compact Sirui T-005/025. The new Sirui T-005X/025X retain all of the features that made the originals so successful, plus a few enhancements that make them even more desirable!!
Let’s take a minute to review why the Sirui T-005X/025X tripod kit is so popular:
1 ) Ultra-compact for travel – only 11.8” when folded! By folding the legs up 180°, these tripods are up to 20% more compact than conventionally designed tripods. There’s always room for one of these tiny wonders in your bag or backpack!
2) Lightweight, ruggedly constructed and stylish! Sirui T-005X tripods have a shiny, colorful appearance that almost makes them look like works of art! The T-005X Aluminum series kit comes in Blue, Red or Black, weighs only 2.2lb with C-10 ball head and securely holds up to 8.8lb!
The Sirui T-025X 8-layer Carbon Fiber kit weighs only 1 .7lb with the C-10 ball head and holds an impressive 13.2lb!
3) Although they are compact, these amazing tripods can still extend to over 54.5 inches with the C-10 ball head attached – perfect for most shooting situations.
3) Like the professional line of Sirui tripods, there is no compromise in quality. Aluminum alloy parts are high temperature forged for maximum strength – the forging process creates parts that are much stronger than those manufactured by any other metalworking process. And Sirui’s custom anodized surface treatment insures superior wear and corrosion resistance.
4) The easy to adjust 3 leg angle positions provide maximum flexibility and control on uneven terrain.
5) The included Sirui C-10 is a high quality ball head that perfectly compliments the tripods. The ball head has a color anodized surface that has a distinctive look, while providing excellent resistance to scratches and corrosion. It comes in 3 colors that match the T-005 and T-025 tripods. Rugged but very compact, the C-10 Ball Head has separate knobs for panning and head lock – for added control and creativity. The C-10 Ball Head has an Arca-compatible Quick Release plate system for total flexibility and includes a Sirui Quick Release Plate.
6) ½ turn leg locks for fast setup and breakdown. Precision manufacturing lets you effortlessly open and close the legs and provides impressive stability.
Enhancements that add flexibility!
The exciting new Sirui T-005X/025X tripod kits have a center column that can be removed – allowing you to place the ball head directly on the spider. To guarantee long life, the attachment point for the center column is corrosion-resistant brass.
This converts it into a convenient table-top tripod, plus, when you set the legs to the widest angle, you can get as low as 3.9 inches from the ground!
For added convenience, the belt clip on the bottom of the tripod can also hold a weight bag for increased stability!
Quality, innovation and the features you want, at the right price!
As you can see, Sirui products have earned their success because they deliver impressive performance at an equally impressive price. The Sirui T-005X/025X, like all Sirui products, come with a 6 year warranty and offer the best quality for value in the market today.